The three-door under bench bar fridge looks fantastic. It is big enough to accommodate your space needs and the thirst of your guests or customers. The front-venting system makes this beverage refrigerator to be easy installed anywhere, although the height is set for under the counter applications, it can be used as a beautiful piece of free-standing furniture.
This bar fridge comes with heated LOW E-Glass to stop condensation in hot and humid areas, CAREL controller, LG compressor, thick 304# stainless exterior and polished interior, self-closing door, fully adjustable chromed shelves holds up to 260 cans... Has all it needs to be perfect.
- Long life, high quality, quiet running LG compressor that provides vibration free cooling.
- Italian brand CAREL temperature controller with automatic defrosting control mode, room high/low temperature alarm system, energy-saving management.
- State of the art fan - fan circulated air-cooling system. Cool air blows and distributes throughout the cabinet to ensure temperature uniformity in the entire cooler.
- Unique front-venting heat dispersion systems that allow each cooler to be built-in to cabinetry with minimal clearance.
- Chromed shelves, fully adjustable to meet storage needs.
- Heated LOW E-Glass to stop condensation in hot and humid areas.
- Gas charged tempered safety glass door with stainless steel frame and stainless steel handle.
- Solid construction with 304 commercial grade stainless steel exterior and polished stainless steel interior.
- Lock with a spare key to protect your stock.
KingsBottle under counter beverage coolers are the right choice for your bar. Order your cooler today and enjoy a 2-year warranty. Designed by professionals for professionals, it's time you treated all your drinks like royalty with KingsBottle.
Heated Glass Door:
Doors are gas-charged tempered safety glass coated with a transparent conductive film. Adjustable low-E heated glass feature ("Weak/Medium/Strong" settings) keep the front of your cooler fog-free.
The heated function starts and stops when the compressor operates.
Notice: Glass surface temperature is around 80-93°F (27-34°C), it must be kept away from rain and weather.
- Volume: 315 Litre
- Capacity: 190 bottles (350 ml) or 324 Cans (330 ml)
- Installation: Built-in or freestanding, Front Venting
- Shelf Configuration: 6 Chromed Steel Shelves
- Adjustable Temperature Range: 1-8°C
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures: 0°C / 38°C
- Noise Level in Decibels: <48dB
- Cooling System: Compressor
- Temperature Control: Digital Thermostatic Control
- Circulating Fans: Low noise 12 volt
- Lighting type: Energy friendly LED (White)
- Door Type: Glass Door with 304 SS Trim
- Security Lock: Yes
- Rated Power Input: 190 Watts (Heated Glass OFF) 270 Watts (Heated Glass ON)
- Rated Current: 1.80A
- Refrigerant: R134A
- Frequency: 60HZ
- Energy Consumption: 1.58kw.h/24h (Heated Glass OFF) 2.31 kW.h/24h (Heated Glass ON)
- Unit Size: 1335Wx545Dx860H mm
- Net Weight: 120kgs
- Additional minimum space requirements for built-in applications: Not required. But recommend 20mm either side, 10mm on top, 20mm at the rear
- Master Carton: 1480Wx690Dx1045H mm; Shipping Weight: 130kgs
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.