• This UFC Glove is personally hand-signed by Royce Gracie
• This Glove was custom framed
• The frame measures at 800 x 501
• The frame in the photos is the actual frame for sale and not a concept
• The signed Glove is proven to be authentic as it comes with a Certificate of Authenticity. Item ships affixed with two holograms one from MJB Memorabilia serial-numbered and tampered proof Authentication Hologram and PA
• There is free shipping done to any destination in the world.
• You can view the memorabilia piece before purchasing it through a zoom meeting, Skype, or Facetime.
• The Glove comes with a Database Hologram Verification Number MJB 100157
• Frame comes with a beautiful silver plaque
• Glove comes with Inscription “1, 2 and 4 Champ”
• It costs $995 only.
Royce Gracie was born on the 12th of December 1966 in Rio de Janeiro, he is a member of the Gracie Family which is a prominent martial arts family from Rio de Janeiro Brazil. For the last 80 years they have been successful in representing their self-defence system (Gracie Jiu-Jitsu). Royce gained his fame for his success in the UFC and between 1993 and 1994 he was the tournament winner of UFC1, UFC 2, and UFC 4. He is also to be considered one of the most influential figures in the history of MMA (Mixed Martial Arts) Royce is a 7th degree coral belt but he wears a dark blue belt when training to pay homage to his father Helio Gracie who sadly passed away in 2009. Royce started training in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu when he was only five years old and earned his first black belt when he was 18. Gracie has also given lessons on BJJ to many branches including the Navy Seals, The FBI and CIA and nationwide law enforcement Special response teams.