Mike Tyson Signed Authentic Everlast Robe with PSA Authentication
Estimated Delivery Time: 5-10 Business Days
Free shipping to anywhere around the globe.
• This Everlast Robe is personally hand-signed by Mike Tyson
• This Robe was custom framed and surrounded by iconic photographs of Tyson
• The frame measures 1550 x 1150
• The frame in the photos is the actual frame for sale and not a concept
• The signed Robe is proven to be authentic as it comes with a Certificate of Authenticity. Item ships affixed with two holograms one from MJB Memorabilia serial-numbered and tampered proof Authentication Hologram 100132 and PSA AI74459
• There is free shipping done to any destination in the world.
• You can view the memorabilia piece before purchasing it through a zoom meeting, Skype or Facetime.
• It costs $2495 only.
“The Baddest Man Alive”
Mike Gerard Tyson was born on the 30th of June 1966 in Fort Greene, Brooklyn, New York City. At the age of 18 Mike Tyson made his professional debut on the 6th of March 1985 in Albany, New York. He defeated Hector Mercedes in a first round TKO. On the 16th of February 1986 Tyson’s first nationally televised fight took place at Houston Field House in Troy, New York against Heavyweight Jesse Ferguson and was carried by ABC Sports. In the fifth round Tyson knocked down Ferguson with an uppercut and broke Ferguson’s nose.
When Mike Tyson was imprisoned in his younger days, Boxing legend Muhammad Ali would visit Tyson at the jail he was serving time and guided him to pursue a career in boxing and gave him the directions to achieve his boxing dreams. The two never fought but they were life ling friends and Mike was one of the pallbearers at Ali’s funeral.