Giannis Antetokounmpo NBA Milwaukee Bucks Authentic Framed Jersey Beckett Authentication
Estimated Delivery Time: 5-10 Business Days
Free shipping to anywhere around the globe.
• This Jersey is personally hand signed by Giannis Antetokounmpo
• This Jersey was custom framed
• The frame measures at 850mm 1050mm
• The frame in the photos is the actual frame for sale and not a concept
• The signed Jersey is proven to be authentic as it comes with Certificate of Authenticity. Item ships affixed with two holograms one from MJB Memorabilia serial-numbered and tampered proof Authentication Hologram and PSA
• There is free shipping done to any destination in the world.
• You can view the memorabilia piece before purchasing it through a zoom meeting, Skype, or Facetime.
• The Jersey comes with a Database Hologram Verification Number MJB 100162 and Beckett WG59677
• Frame comes with beautiful gold plaque
• It costs $1995 only.
Established in 1968 in the state of Wisconsin, the Milwaukee Bucks are a member of the Eastern Conference Central division in the National Basketball Association (NBA).
On their debut of the NBA in the regular season, the Milwaukee Bucks played against the Chicago Bulls in October 1968, losing out on 5 points (89-94). The Bucks won only 27 matches during its first NBA season, winning its first match on the sixth game against the Detroit Pistons (134-118).
The Bucks scored first preference in the 1969 NBA draft thanks to a coin toss against the Phoenix Suns. Recruiting Kareen Abdul-Jabbar from the draft pick enabled the Bucks to finish its season of 56-26 in 1969-70, second best in the NBA after the New York Knicks. By trading hall of fame point guard Oscar Robertson, the Bucks went on to win its first championship under head coach Larry Costello in 1970-71. Finishing with an impressive record of 66-16 in the winning season, the Bucks earned the title of the second-most wins at the time.
After numerous changes in team ownership, coaches and players throughout the decades, the Bucks broke their 50-year drought with a win in the 2021 NBA finals against the Phoenix Suns in six games.
Signed Giannis Antetokounmpo memorabilia is highly sought after and a great investment with the value of it going up every year.
About Giannis Antetokounmpo
Born in Athens, Greece on 6th December 1994, Giannis Antetokounmpo is a third born child from immigrant parents of Nigerian descent.
Under head coach Larry Drew, the Milwaukee Bucks selected Giannis Antetokounmpo as the 15th overall pick of the 2013 NBA draft. Antetokounmpo made his NBA debut in October 2013 as one of the youngest NBA players in history at aged 18. At the end of the 2016-17 season, Antetokounmpo ranked 5th in the history of NBA to front five major statistical categories, and the first player to rank within top 20 in the league in each category.
Impressively, Antetokounmpo has claimed two NBA Most Valuable Player awards in 2019 and 2020 –
During the offseason in 2020, the forward star Antetokounmpo received a $228 million contract extension for 5 years – a record in NBA history.
At the end of the 2021 season, Antetokounmpo was named Most Valuable Player in the finals with an average of 35.2 points in the series, and scoring 50 points in game six.
Commonly nicknamed as the “Greek Freak”, Antetokounmpo is known for his build, agility, and ball-handling skills on court.