It has a built-in Dual laser that can be switch On and Off, Dual laser is an important feature when choosing infrared thermometers because it allows for much higher accuracy of readings, when measuring an object a Dual Laser will help you greatly in finding the convergence point of the measured target and spot ratio this can only be achieved with Dual Laser.
• Double Laser pointer for accurate target aiming
• Simple one-handed operation
• Laser ON/OFF Switch
• Low battery indication
• LED backlight system for operation under poor illumination
• C° / °F temperature unit conversion
• Automatic Power off in 15 seconds without any operation
• Display hold, Scan function
1. When using this product to measure temperature, consider the ratio between the distance (the length from the product to the measured object) and the size of the measurement area, referred to as the object distance ratio. When the distance between the product and the measured object increases, the measurement area will increase accordingly.
2. If you want to use boiled water to measure the quality of the product, please note that when measuring boiling liquids, do not allow smoke or water vapor to contact the temperature sensing area, and keep the measurement angle at 45 ~ 60 degrees.
- FCC,CE,ROHS Certified
|Model||Single Laser Model||Double Laser Model|
|Temperature Range||-50 to 380°C||-50 to 550°C|
|Accuracy||± 2% or 2°C||± 2% or 2°C|
|Distance Spot Ratio||12:1||12:1|
|Reponse Time Wavelength||500ms & (8-14) um||500ms & (8-14) um|
|Repeatability||± 1% or 1°C||± 1% or 1°C|
|Resolution||1°C or 1°F||1°C or 1°F|
|Storage Temperature||-20-50°C (-4-122°F)||-20-50°C (-4-122°F)|
|Operating Temeprature||0-50°C (32-122°F)||0-50°C (32-122°F)|
|Farenheit / Celcius Conversion||Yes||Yes|
|Low Battery Indication||Yes||Yes|
|Automatic Data Hold||Yes||Yes|
|Auto Power Shut||Yes||Yes|
|Power||2*AAA Batteries||1*9V Battery|
|High/Low Temperature Alarm||No||Yes|
|Measuring Maximum / Minimum / Average / Difference||No||Yes|
|Laser Tareget Display Selection Function||Single Laser||Double Laser|
|Power Percentage Display Function||No||Yes|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.