Under Bench Dual Zone Wine Fridge 152 Litre
Our 152 Litre dual zone under bench unit is fully loaded with a high-quality Embraco INVERTER compressor, blue led lighting, state of the art fan, and holds 46 bottles of your precious wines. Luxurious and sleek with stainless steel, Built-in / Front-Venting perfect for your kitchen cabinetry, game room, or home bar. If you love to enjoy your favorite sips, these high-end wine fridges, coolers and refrigerators are just what you were looking for. They can be installed at your desired location and deliver the best cooling experience as per your needs. Order the KB50DX under bench glass door wine fridge today from KingsBottle Australia.
- Volume: 152 Litre
- Capacity: 44 bottles of wine
- Installation: Built-in or freestanding, Front Venting
- Shelf Configuration: 6 Beech Wooden Shelves
- Adjustable Temperature Range: Upper Zone 5-15°C; Lower Zone 7-18°C
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures: 0°C / 38°C
- Noise Level in Decibels: <42dB
- Cooling System: Compressor
- Temperature Control: Digital Thermostatic Control
- Circulating Fans: Low noise 12 volt
- Lighting type: Energy friendly LED (Blue)
- Door Type: Glass door with 304# stainless steel frame
- Security Lock: Yes
- Rated Power Input: 72 Watts
- Rated Current: 0.9 A
- Refrigerant: R600A
- Energy Consumption: 0.59Kw*h/24h
- Unit Size: 595Wx 600D x860H mm (included 20mm stand feet)
- Additional minimum space requirements for built-in applications: Not required. But recommend 20mm either side, 10mm on top , 20mm at the rear
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY (free): KingsBottle provides a warranty that all wine cellars and beverage refrigerators to be free from defects due to workmanship or material under normal use and service for a period of (2) years from the date of purchase for both parts and labor. (Note: this does not apply to the refurbished units.)
- 3 YEAR WARRANTY ( optional ): Extends the same warranty as the 2-year warranty for a period of 3 years.
- 5 YEAR WARRANTY ( optional ): Extends the same warranty as the 2-year warranty for a period of 5 years.