The 750mm wide beer and wine fridge combo, by popular demand, has been added to the combo family. This under-the-bench fridge has two individual compartments, the temperature range on is adjustable from 2°C to 20°C for each zone. The LOW E glass helps prevent condensation. This unit comfortably holds and perfectly chills all of your favorite wines, beers, spirits, and fizzy drinks. It is ideal for any bar, restaurant or home.
- The charged tempered safety glass is coated with two layers of UV protection to keep your wine safe from both incandescent and fluorescent light sources. The LOW E glass helps prevent condensation.
- The attractive stainless steel glass door hardware on the beer and wine cooler is easy to clean and maintain.
- The quiet and durable vibration-free cooling compressor combines with our state-of-the-art fan to distribute cool air throughout the cabinet, ensuring temperature uniformity in the entire cooler.
- Includes 6 beech wood shelves, 2 glass shelves, 1 wire shelf, 1 wire basket. Both shelves and racks are easy to remove to tailor your wine cooler and beverage center storage needs.
- High-end digital display controllers.
- Locks with a spare key to protect your stock.
- Unique front-vented heat dispersion systems that allow each cellar to be built into cabinets with minimal clearance.
- Interior LEDs.
- Volume: 165L (5.83 Cu.ft)
- Capacity: 33 wine bottles + 77 cans
- Installation: Built-in or freestanding, Front Venting
- Shelf Configuration: 6 wood shelves, 3 glass shelves
- Adjustable Temperature Range: 2°C to 20°C for each zone
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures: 0-38°C
- Noise Level in Decibels: <42dB
- Security Lock
- Charcoal filter
- Rated Power Input: 120W
- Rated Current: 220-240V/50HZ (AU), 0.6A
- Refrigerant: R600A
- Energy Consumption: 570 kWh/Year (ISO23953-2)
- Net Weight: 60kg (132.3 lbs)
- Unit Size: 750W 860H 570D (615D mm if including the handle)
- Additional minimum space requirements for built-in applications: Not required. But recommend 20mm on either side, 10mm on top, 20mm at the rear