This KB425BX refrigerator guarantees optimal performance and energy savings, thanks to its Embraco Inverter Compressor and 12-volt fan system, providing cool-down times comparable to those of commercial units. Its adjustable shelves can accommodate items up to 26 kilograms each and its electronic controls, located on the door, offer total convenience. An integrated lock adds security, while its front ventilation system allows for installation in confined spaces. The KB425DX wine fridge, available separately, can store more than 160 bottles on its sliding racks.
The borderless black glass door option for a fridge is a refrigerator door that's made completely of glass, without any visible frame. The black border around the glass panel is a printed effect. This design gives the fridge a modern and sleek look, and allows you to see inside without any obstructions. The glass used in the door is tempered, making it durable and unbreakable. It may also have a tinted effect to enhance the design. Overall, this frameless glass door refrigerator is a stylish and practical appliance that will fit well in any modern kitchen.
- Volume: 425 Litre
- Capacity: 630 Cans (330 ml)
- Installation: Built-in or freestanding, Front Venting
- Shelf Configuration: 8 Chromed Steel Shelves
- Adjustable Temperature Range: 2-20°C
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures: 0°C / 38°C
- Noise Level in Decibels: <42dB
Top brand Embraco Inverter Compressor;
Super quiet and reduces energy consumptions by 40%.
Increases the air circulation space around the compressor; Better cooling performance, less vibration, less noise.
Thicker foam helps save energy consumption and optimize cooling performance
Compensates for air humidity.
Effectively filters impurities in the air while keeping the air in the cabinet fresh
Reduce energy consumption;
Less condensation on the glass door.
Simple and easy to operate;
Clear and accurate.
Aggressive light control
2 minutes door open alarm
Laminated steel plate, integrated molding;
Seamless S/S Door Frame
Thin door design
- Rated Power Input: 220-240V / 50Hz
- Rated Current: 0.9A
- Power Input: 130W
- Power Lamp: 0.7W
- Refrigerant: R600A / 52g
- Unit Size: 595W 700D 1800H mm (Included 15mm stand feet)
- These front-venting fridges can be built into cabinetry. Should it be built into cabinetry, there should be an additional 20mm on either side, behind and on top of the unit. These extra spaces enable units to be placed in the position efficiently, accommodate the door when opened, and without the power cords being damaged.