The KingsBottle upright wine refrigerator is designed to provide optimal storage and temperature control for wine collections of any size. To expand your storage capacity, consider purchasing a second unit with a hinged door on the opposite side to create a dual-zone environment. For a fully-matched refrigeration solution, the KB425BX Beverage Fridge model is also available.
A borderless black glass door option for a fridge is a refrigerator door that's made completely of glass, without any visible frame. The black border around the glass panel is a printed effect. This design gives the fridge a modern and sleek look, and allows you to see inside without any obstructions
- Volume: 425 Litre
- Capacity: 159 bottles of wine
- Installation: Built-in or freestanding, Front Venting
- Shelf Configuration: 16 Beech Wooden Shelves
- Adjustable Temperature Range: 5-20°C;
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures: 0°C / 38°C
- Noise Level in Decibels: <42dB
Top brand Embraco Inverter Compressor;
Super quiet and reduces energy consumptions by 40%.
Increases the air circulation space around the compressor; Better cooling performance, less vibration, less noise.
Thicker foam helps save energy consumption and optimize cooling performance
Compensates for air humidity.
Effectively filters impurities in the air while keeping the air in the cabinet fresh
Reduce energy consumption;
Less condensation on the glass door.
Simple and easy to operate;
Clear and accurate.
Aggressive light control
2 minutes door open alarm
Laminated steel plate, integrated molding;
Seamless S/S Door Frame
Thin door design
Wine friendly beech wooden shelves;
Cleverly spaced to fit regular and larger bottles.
- Rated Power Input: 220-240V / 50Hz
- Rated Current: 0.9A
- Power Input: 130W
- Power Lamp: 0.7W
- Refrigerant: R600A / 52g
- Unit Size: 595W 700D 1800H mm (Included 15mm stand feet)
- These front-venting fridges can be built into cabinetry. Should it be built into cabinetry, there should be an additional 20mm on either side, behind and on top of the unit. These extra spaces enable units to be placed in the position efficiently, accommodate the door when opened, and without the power cords being damaged.