This KingsBottle upright wine fridge refrigerator provides superior quality, design, and functionality, enabling maximum storage of your collection at a precision-controlled temperature. You may also opt to purchase a second fridge unit with its door hinged on the opposite side, allowing for differentiated temperatures or an enlargeable storage capacity. For customised convenience, a fully matching bar fridge is also available—view our KB425BX Beverage Fridge model.
The black glass door option is frameless and borderless, with a printed effect door edge. Tempered glass adds durability and tinting creates a sleek look, making this fridge stylish and practical for modern kitchens.
- Volume: 425 Litre
- Capacity: 159 bottles of wine
- Installation: Built-in or freestanding, Front Venting
- Shelf Configuration: 15 Beech Wooden Shelves
- Adjustable Temperature Range:
- Upper Zone 5-12°C;
- Lower Zone 12-20°C
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures: 0°C / 38°C
- Noise Level in Decibels: <42dB
Top brand Embraco Inverter Compressor;
Super quiet and reduces energy consumptions by 40%.
Increases the air circulation space around the compressor; Better cooling performance, less vibration, less noise.
Thicker foam helps save energy consumption and optimize cooling performance
Compensates for air humidity.
Effectively filters impurities in the air while keeping the air in the cabinet fresh
Reduce energy consumption;
Less condensation on the glass door.
Simple and easy to operate;
Clear and accurate.
Aggressive light control
2 minutes door open alarm
Laminated steel plate, integrated molding;
Seamless S/S Door Frame
Thin door design
Wine friendly beech wooden shelves;
Cleverly spaced to fit regular and larger bottles.
- Rated Power Input: 220-240V / 50Hz
- Rated Current: 0.9A
- Power Input: 130W
- Power Lamp: 0.7W
- Refrigerant: R600A / 52g
- Unit Size: 595W 700D 1800H mm (Included 15mm stand feet)
- These front-venting fridges can be built into cabinetry. Should it be built into cabinetry, there should be an additional 20mm on either side, behind and on top of the unit. These extra spaces enable units to be placed in the position efficiently, accommodate the door when opened, and without the power cords being damaged.