The most popular and hot selling two door under bench bar fridge is made of thick stainless steel inside and out, this gives it a great, solid & sturdy look. This refrigerator comes with heated LOW E-Glass to stop condensation in hot and humid areas, CAREL controller, LG compressor, self-closing door, fully adjustable chromed shelves holds up to 169 cans...it accommodates all your needs, perfect for home use and commercial bars everywhere. Indoor and outdoor options are available, check it out now!
* Note: This is a hot selling fridge, we keep getting the same questions from our customers "Is this fridge suitable for use as a wine fridge? ". This fridge is designed for beer, spirit, or soft drinks storage, it comes with chromed metal shelves. The adjustable temperature ranges from 1°C to 18°C, so it is suitable for wine storage as long as you don't mind the metal shelves.. Wine is better accompanied by wooden shelves, so if you're looking for a wine fridge with the same dimensions, we recommend our wine and beer fridge combo KBU28LRX which accommodates two different serving temperatures to store both wine and beer.
- Long life, high quality, quiet running LG compressor that provides vibration free cooling.
- Italian brand CAREL temperature controller with automatic defrosting control mode, room high/low temperature alarm system, energy-saving management.
- State of the art fan - fan circulated air-cooling system. Cool air blows and distributes throughout the cabinet to ensure temperature uniformity in the entire cooler.
- Unique front-venting heat dispersion systems that allow each cooler to be built-in to cabinetry with minimal clearance.
- Chromed shelves, fully adjustable to meet storage needs.
- Heated LOW E-Glass to stop condensation in hot and humid areas.
- Gas charged tempered safety glass door with stainless steel frame and stainless steel handle.
- Solid construction with 304 commercial grade stainless steel exterior and polished stainless steel interior.
- Lock with a spare key to protect your stock.
Heated Glass Door:
Electrically glass doors are coated with a transparent conductive film on the glass. With the power on, the glass heats to prevent the formation of water droplets on the outer surface.
The heated function starts and stops when the compressor operates, the unit has 3 x modes (STRONG / OFF / WEAK), so you can adjust if needed as some places are higher in humidity and more subject to condensation.
Notice: Glass surface temperature is around 80-93°F (27-34°C), it must be kept away from rain and weather.
- Volume: 210Litre
- Capacity: 120 bottles (350 ml) or 198 Cans (330 ml)
- Installation: Built in or free standing, Front Venting
- Shelf Configuration: 4 Chromed Steel Shelves
- Adjustable Temperature Range: 1-8°C
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures: 0°C / 38°C
- Noise Level in Decibels: <42dB
- Cooling System: Compressor
- Temperature Control: Digital Thermostatic Control
- Circulating Fans: Low noise 12 volt
- Lighting type: Energy friendly LED (White)
- Door Type: Glass Door with 304 SS Trim
- Security Lock: Yes
- Rated Power Input: 160 Watts (Heated Glass OFF) 210 Watts (Heated Glass ON)
- Rated Current: 1.20A
- Refrigerant: R134A
- Frequency: 60HZ
- Energy Consumption: 1.23kw.h/24h (Heated Glass OFF) 2.0 kw.h/24h (Heated Glass ON)
- Unit Size: 900Wx545Dx860H mm
- Net Weight: 75kgs
- Additional minimum space requirements for built-in applications: Not required. But recommend 20mm either side, 10mm on top, 20mm at the rear
- Mater Carton: 1046Wx691Dx1045H mm; Shipping Weight: 82kgs
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Is it a UV block? And how many bottles i can place in?
Appreciate your asking, the capacity of this unit is 169 cans and it is a double glass door with UV-protection.—From KingsBottle
Need to know the measurement of this fridge? Anyone can tell me?
HI, here are the measurements of this KB56SS in mm:1046Wx691Dx1045H mm. Have a nice day.—From KingsBottle
Is this fridge suitable for use as a wine fridge? Thanks.
It comes with metal shelves, if you don’t mind, that will be okay for wine storage. But, wood is more friendly to wine
Hello, This fridge would be perfect for my purposes but my maximum height clearance is 840-845mm. I note that your fridge is 860mm in height. Is it possible to reduce the height in any way (eg remove the feet under it) or would you have another version that is only 840mm in height. My width and depth are not an issue.
The cabinet is 840mm height, the stand feet is 20mm, total is 860mm height. you could remove the stand feet if necessary, but it is still too tight space if you have only 845 mm
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.