Grand Deluxe 3 - Two Door
Our Grand Deluxe 3 is the crown jewel of our two-door models, designed to fit your commercial needs. This two-door model can handle 3 x full-size 50lt kegs (Carlton, VB, Tooheys etc) to keep it running at peak performance for hours each day. The features on this fridge are able to withstand wear and tear so you'll never have an issue using it in your man cave or small bar.
- 304 Stainless Steel Countertops with thick core foam to aid in temperature loss from your refrigerator.
- Black matte steel finish on the outside that has been chemically engineered with a vinyl substrate to prevent corrosion.
- Double glazed tempered safety glass with self-closing lockable doors as standard. (6 x Keys)
- Exterior LED light switch
- Inbuilt countersunk stainless drip tray system with drainage tubes fitted. Two font mounting holes pre-fitted.
- 2 x Rubberised Steel wire racks for promotional bottles and cans.
- 4 x Heavy duty castor wheels (not fitted)
Recent Grand Deluxe 3 Upgrades:
- An added durable Dixell temperature controller, a more reliable substitute for Carel temp controllers used in previous models.
- r290 refrigerant gas, which is more electrically efficient, environmentally friendly and gives a better cooling performance.
- The top-quality Embraco compressor - EM2X3117U
External: 1495mm (L) x 705mm (W) x 910 (H) [without 100mm castor wheels]
Internal: 1160mm (L) x 550mm (D) x 780mm (H)
As this is quite a large item to ensure that you aren't overcharged we ask that you please contact us at email@example.com or reach us at 02 9055 7525 for an accurate shipping quote.
- All commercial-grade equipment will require calibration on set up and periodic maintenance. This is to ensure your system is running correctly before leaving it unattended.
- Commonly this will be in regards to defrost cycles and calibration of the temperature of the Grand Deluxe 3. As A Man & His Cave does not know where the units will be installed and used in what conditions, the default settings are not always correct for your use.
- This is a commercial-grade appliance with a high level of cooling performance. The powerful fans in this unit are louder than the smaller Series X and Series 4 Kegerators.
- These commercial grade fridges have been handcrafted and may have some light cosmetic scratches or dings/dents.
- Please be aware that it's possible they may arrive with some cosmetic marks/scratches/dents from handling but we guarantee the cooling performance of the fridge.