Do you have a hard time choosing a wine or beverage fridge refrigerator? Well choose no more! This brilliant wine and beer fridge refrigerator combo is a set of two units. With 2 separate temperature zones, now you can store your Reds, Whites, Spirits, and any soft drinks at your prefer temperatures. Standalone or side by side, built in or free standing, they will give the appearance of one unit. The KB152BW2 combo unit is meant to be together, perfect for under bench storage in your beautiful kitchen.Key Features
- The under counter wine and beverage refrigerator has gas-charged, tempered safety glass reversible doors with stainless steel frames and handle.
- The glass is UV double-layer coated to protect from incandescent and fluorescent light.
- LG compressors are paired with state-of-the-art fan blades for even temperature distribution.
- Front-venting design allows the unit to be built-in with fewer space requirements.
- Carel temperature controller provides precise temperature settings, automatic defrosting, and energy-saving management.
- Secure locks protect the stock in your under counter wine and beverage refrigerator.
- Volume : 10.74 CF ( 304 Litre )
- Storage capacity : 160 Cans + 46 Wine Bottles
- Unit Size : 46.9"W x 23.6"D x 33.9"H ( 1200W x 600D x 860H mm )
- Shipping Weight : 242.2 Lbs ( 110 kgs)
- Net Weight : 224.8 Lbs (102 kgs)
- Energy Consumption : 1.66Kw*h/24h
- Refrigerant : R134A
- Rated Power Input : 130 Watts
- Rated Current: 1.8 A
- Door Lock : Security Lock
- Door Type : Glass Door
- Lighting Type : Energy friendly LED (Blue)
- Circulating Fans : Low noise 12 volt
- Temperature Control : Digital Thermostatic Control
- Cooling System : Compressor
- Noise Level in Decibels : <41dB
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures : 32-100°F (0 - 38°C)
- Adjustable Temperature Range :
- Zone-A 34-46°F;
- Zone-B 41-64°F
- Shelf Configuration : 4 Chromed Shelves + 6 wooden shelves
- Installation : Built In / Free Standing
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.