Two beautifully designed products side by side, wine and beverage fridges together. The wine fridge comes with smooth sliding wine racks holding 100 of wine bottles while the beer cooler refrigerator holds up to 300 cans of beer or other beverages. Gas charged tempered safety glass doors with stainless steel frame and handle eludes a sleek and modern appeal along with UV double layered coated glass to protect wine and soft drinks from both incadescent and fluorescent light sources. Its state-of-the-art fans provides vibration free cooling where cool air blows and distributes throughout the cabinet to ensure temperature uniformity in the entire refrigerator. The wine and beer cooler refrigerator upright combo enables you to store your all your favorite drinks.
- Volume: 308*2=616 Litre ( 2 units in a set)
- Capacity: 300 cans / 98 Wine Bottles
- Installation: Built in or free standing, Front Venting
- Shelf Configuration: 5 Chromed Steel Shelves + 10 wooden shelves
- Adjustable Temperature Range: 1-8°C (Beer) / 5-18°C (Wine)
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures: 0°C / 38°C
- Noise Level in Decibels: <42dB
- Cooling System: Compressor
- Temperature Control: Digital Thermostatic Control
- Circulating Fans: Low noise 12 volt
- Lighting type: Energy friendly LED (Blue)
- Door Type: Glass door with 304# stainless steel frame
- Security Lock: Yes
- Rated Power Input: 80 Watts
- Rated Current: 0.8 A
- Refrigerant: R600A
- Energy Consumption: 1.6Kw*h/24h
- Net Weight: 204kgs
- Unit Size: This is a set of 2 units, each unit is 598Wx 685D x1415H mm (included 20mm stand feet)
- Additional minimum space requirements for built-in applications: Not required. But recommend 20mm either side, 10mm on top , 20mm at the rear
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.