The Kylin elegant-looking personal sauna KY-033LW perfectly fits in your home. Far-Infrared heat is the most easily absorbed by your skin and helps to detoxify your body, reduce joint pain and support your immune system. Large enough for three people to enjoy the sauna together, or for you to lie back and relax completely.
It is featured a sophisticated design, the latest in far-infrared sauna science, and also high-quality non-toxic Canadian Hemlock wood. Complete with an easy-to-operate control panel, you can also pair your smartphone with Bluetooth enabling you to enjoy the music for relaxing.
The new infrared process uses electromagnetic radiation as the heat source and effectively concentrates on the mass of the body not the air around it. Infrared heat technology heats the body much more efficiently making it far more effective in releasing toxins and allowing your body to detox and replenish.
Benefits of an Infrared Sauna
- Detoxification: Far infrared sauna benefits the body by heating it directly causing a rise in core temperature resulting in a deep, detoxifying sweat at the cellular level, where toxins reside
- Improve Skin: While you relax, the infrared light increases the blood flow to layers of your skin. As you sweat out toxins you will clear out your pores, resulting in clearer, softer, and healthier skin.
- Pain Relief: Infrared sauna can relieve muscle aches and joint pain. Reducing inflammation by increasing circulation and relaxing tight muscles. Infrared Sauna is proven to assist with areas of athletic performance.
- Burn Calories: Infrared saunas offer a great way to mix it up and still burn calories in a relaxing environment. In turn, it is a normal reaction for your heart rate to increase to similar levels as moderate exercise.
- Improved Circulation: Due to the infrared treatment increasing your core body temperature and heart rate, your circulation will inevitably increase along with it. Consistent infrared sauna sessions can stimulate blood flow, improve muscle recovery, and decrease pain and inflammation post-exercise.
- Model: KY-033LW
- Capacity: 3 person
- Electromagnetic Fields: Standard EMF 1-30 mGs
- Material: Canadian Hemlock wood
- Glass Door: Heat Resistant 6mm thick tinted tempered glass door
- Heating Elements: Modern carbon far infrared heaters
- Extra Heater: An extra floor heater keep your feet warm
- Accessories: 2 X backrests are included for the best support of your back
- Control panel: Dual control panel inside and outside the room
- Audio: Bluetooth connection
- Interior Reading Light: LED lamp with remote control for 10 color options
- Exterior Light: 2 x spotlights
- Certification: SAA, CE, ROHS, FSC, TUV, ETL
- Seating Type: 1 x Bench
- Heater: 8 pieces
- Temperature Range: 20°C – 65°C
- Timer Setting: 0-90 Mins
- Product Dimensions: 114cm x 162cm x 195cm (L x W x H) – 183kg
- Packing Dimensions in 3pcs: A) 189cm x 169cm x 22cm – 79kg B) 189cm x 118cm x 20cm – 46kg C）170cm x 134cm x 28cm – 70kg
Power and Plug:
- Voltage: 220-240V/50Hz
- Power: 2300W
- Plug: Standard domestic 15A plug
- Average cost per hour: 0.46c p/h
- Back heater：300W*3 (1000*400mm)
- Left side heater: ：300W*1 (1000*400mm)
- Right side heater：300W*1 (1000*400mm)
- Leg heater: 200W*1 (1000*300mm)
- Foot heater: 300W*2 (1000*400mm)