With Kylin LOW EMF carbon infrared sauna, you can reduce stress and detoxify yourself at affordable prices and it brings you more health and wellness benefits. Infrared sauna technology is far more efficient than the conventional sauna for one huge reason, the way the air is heated. The new infrared process uses electromagnetic radiation as the heat source and effectively concentrates on the mass of the body not the air around it. Infrared heat technology heats the body much more efficiently making it far more effective in releasing toxins and allowing your body to detox and replenish.
Benefits of an Infrared Sauna
- Detoxification: Far infrared sauna benefits the body by heating it directly causing a rise in core temperature resulting in a deep, detoxifying sweat at the cellular level, where toxins reside
- Improve Skin: While you relax, the infrared light increases the blood flow to layers of your skin. As you sweat out toxins you will clear out your pores, resulting in clearer, softer and healthier skin.
- Pain Relief: Infrared sauna can relieve muscle aches and joint pain. Reducing inflammation by increasing circulation and relaxing tight muscles. Infrared Sauna is proven to assist with areas of athletic performance.
- Burn Calories: Infrared saunas offer a great way to mix it up and still burn calories in a relaxing environment. In turn, it is a normal reaction for your heart rate to increase to similar levels as moderate exercise.
- Improved Circulation: Due to the infrared treatment increasing your core body temperature and heart rate, your circulation will inevitably increase along with it. Consistent infrared sauna sessions can stimulate blood flow, improve muscle recovery, and decrease pain and inflammation post-exercise.
- Model: KY-2A5
- Capacity: 2 people
- Electromagnetic Fields: Extremely Low EMF (0-3mGs)
- Accessories: A S-shape Wooden Backrest, an optional magazine rack & towel hook
- Material: Canadian Hemlock wood
- Glass Door: Heat Resistant 6mm thick tinted tempered glass door
- Heating Elements: Modern carbon far infrared heaters
- Control panel: Double digital control panel
- Audio: Bluetooth connection
- Reading Light: LED square lamp with remote control for color therapy
- Certification: SAA, CE, ROHS, FSC, TUV, ETL
- Seating Type: 1 x Bench
- Heater: 5 pieces
- Temperature Range: 20°C – 65°C
- Timer Setting: 0-90 Mins
- Product Dimensions: 121cm x 106cm x 190cm (L x W x H) – 120kg
- Packing Dimensions in 2pcs: A) 190cm x 128cm x 33cm – 90kg B) 127cm x 111cm x 26cm – 42kg
Power and Plug:
- Voltage: 220-240V/50Hz
- Power: 1820W
- Plug: Standard domestic 10A plug
- Average cost per hour: 0.35c p/h
- Back heater：300W*2 (1000*400mm)
- Left side heater: ：400W*1 (1000*400mm)
- Right side heater：400W*1 (1000*400mm)
- Leg heater: 300W*1 (1000*300mm)