With Kylin Modern 2 Person Infrared Sauna KY-2O6 Oak Color, you can reduce stress and detoxify yourself at affordable prices. Minimalist design, available in 2 colors, it also fits any corner of your home. The compact and transparent glass doors have a simple and modern look. Neutral colors bring you a harmonious combination with your furniture.
Infrared sauna technology is far more efficient than the conventional sauna for one huge reason, the way the air is heated. Heat is generated by infrared panels, not steam as previously used in old-style steam sauna rooms. With carbon heaters, the heat is more evenly distributed throughout the sauna and provides a body with even heat exposure. Infrared heat technology heats the body much more efficiently making it far more effective in releasing toxins and allowing your body to detox and replenish. Additionally, Here are some amazing benefits you can experience from using infrared saunas!
Benefits of an Infrared Sauna
- Detoxification: Far infrared sauna benefits the body by heating it directly causing a rise in core temperature resulting in a deep, detoxifying sweat at the cellular level, where toxins reside
- Improve Skin: While you relax, the infrared light increases the blood flow to layers of your skin. As you sweat out toxins you will clear out your pores, resulting in clearer, softer, and healthier skin.
- Pain Relief: Infrared sauna can relieve muscle aches and joint pain. Reducing inflammation by increasing circulation and relaxing tight muscles. Infrared Sauna is proven to assist with areas of athletic performance.
- Burn Calories: Infrared saunas offer a great way to mix it up and still burn calories in a relaxing environment. In turn, it is a normal reaction for your heart rate to increase to similar levels as moderate exercise.
- Improved Circulation: Due to the infrared treatment increasing your core body temperature and heart rate, your circulation will inevitably increase along with it. Consistent infrared sauna sessions can stimulate blood flow, improve muscle recovery, and decrease pain and inflammation post-exercise.
- Model: KY-2O6-Oak
- Capacity: 2 person
- Electromagnetic Fields: Standard EMF 5-18 mGs
- Material: Canadian Hemlock wood interior, Melamine board surface on Hemlock exterior
- Glass Door: Heat Resistant 6mm thick tinted tempered glass door
- Heating Elements: Modern carbon far infrared heaters
- Control panel: Digital control panel inside the room
- Audio: Bluetooth connection
- Reading Light: Internal reading spotlight
- Certification: SAA, CE, ROHS, FSC, TUV, ETL
- Seating Type: 1 x Bench
- Heater: 5 pieces
- Temperature Range: 20°C – 65°C
- Timer Setting: 0-90 Mins
- Product Dimensions: 120cm x 90cm x 190cm (L x W x H) -112kg
- Packing Dimensions in 2pcs: A) 194cm x 127cm x 32cm – 90kg B) 127cm x 97cm x 25cm – 34kg
Power and Plug:
- Voltage: 220-240V/50Hz
- Power: 1800W
- Plug: Standard domestic 10A plug
- Average cost per hour: 0.35c p/h
- Back heater：400W*2 (1000*400mm)
- Left side heater: ：400W*1 (1000*400mm)
- Right side heater：400W*1 (1000*400mm)
- Leg heater: 200W*1 (1000*300mm)