With Kylin carbon infrared sauna, you can reduce stress and detoxify yourself at affordable prices. Infrared sauna technology is far more efficient than the conventional sauna for one huge reason, the way the air is heated. Heat is generated by infrared panels, not steam as previously used in old-style steam sauna rooms. Many infrared saunas use carbon heaters alongside newer high-end ceramic heaters. These new specialty ceramic heaters coupled with the carbon heaters provide a relaxing environment while remaining safe and energy-efficient. High-end ceramic heaters combined with carbon heaters are a technique used in infrared saunas to provide all the health benefits and muscle relaxation expected of the best-infrared saunas. The new infrared process uses electromagnetic radiation as the heat source and effectively concentrates on the mass of the body not the air around it. Infrared heat technology heats the body much more efficiently making it far more effective in releasing toxins and allowing your body to detox and replenish. Here are some of the amazing benefits that you can experience from using infrared saunas!
Benefits of an Infrared Sauna
- Detoxification: Far infrared sauna benefits the body by heating it directly causing a rise in core temperature resulting in a deep, detoxifying sweat at the cellular level, where toxins reside
- Improve Skin: While you relax, the infrared light increases the blood flow to layers of your skin. As you sweat out toxins you will clear out your pores, resulting in clearer, softer and healthier skin.
- Pain Relief: Infrared sauna can relieve muscle aches and joint pain. Reducing inflammation by increasing circulation and relaxing tight muscles. Infrared Sauna is proven to assist with areas of athletic performance.
- Burn Calories: Infrared saunas offer a great way to mix it up and still burn calories in a relaxing environment. In turn, it is a normal reaction for your heart rate to increase to similar levels as moderate exercise.
- Improved Circulation: Due to the infrared treatment increasing your core body temperature and heart rate, your circulation will inevitably increase along with it. Consistent infrared sauna sessions can stimulate blood flow, improve muscle recovery, decrease pain and inflammation post-exercise.
- Model: KY-023LB Low EMF Version
- Capacity: 1-2 people
- Material: Canadian Hemlock wood
- Glass Door: Heat Resistant 6mm thick tinted tempered glass door
- Heating Elements: Modern carbon far infrared heaters
- Electromagnetic Fields: Ultimate Low EMF 0-0.3 mGs
- Control panel: Double digital control panel
- Audio: 2 speakers with Bluetooth connectivity
- Reading Light: 10 colors LED lighting with remote control for color therapy
- Certification: SAA, CE, ROHS, FSC, TUV, ETL
- Timer Setting: 0-90 Mins
- Seating Type: 1 x Bench
- Heater: 5 pieces
- Temperature Range: 20°C – 65°C
- Product Dimensions: 100cm x 91cm x 184cm (L x W x H) – 98kg
- Package Dimensions: 186cm x 98cm x 43cm (L x W x H) – 110kg
Power and Plug:
- Voltage: 220-240V/50Hz
- Power: 1325W with standard domestic 10A plug
- Average cost per hour: $0.26c p/h
- Plug: Standard domestic 10A plug
- Back heater: 300W*2 (1000*400mm);
- Left side heater: 300W*1 (1000*400mm)
- Right side heater: 300W*1 (1000*400mm)
- Foot heater: 125W*1 (600*300mm)