Kegmaster Series 4 - Single Tap Kegerator
Have you been looking for a machine that will allow you to pour ice-cold schooners in the comfort of your home? Well look no more, the Kegmaster Series-4 is the answer to your problems. This fantastic single-tap machine includes everything you need to have beer flowing, (beer/gas lines, gas bottle, fittings, taps the whole shebang) whether its the 19-litre Cornelious kegs for our home-brew brothers and sisters or your crowd favourite branded beers (VB, Carlton, Furphy etc.) in 50, 30 and 20-litre commercial kegs.
For a detailed list of what's included click here
Home Brew Kegs:
- The Kegmaster series-X will fit up to 4 x 19lt Ball-Lock (Cornelius) kegs. So if you feel as if you’re a bit of a home-brew connoisseur and you’ll have a variety of home-brew blends then why not maximise the use of your Kegerator and have a tap for every keg with our Kegmaster Series-4 Quadruple tap.
- Note: Couplers/Gas & Liquid disconnects are included with each Kegerator. There is the equivalent amount of 19lt ball-lock keg fittings as there is taps e.g. a triple tap will have 3 x gas/liquid disconnects and a double-tap will have 2 x gas and liquid disconnects.
Commercial Kegs (VB, Carlton, Great Northern etc):
- For all commercial kegs, you will require the correct commercial keg coupler to suit your desired brand of beer.
Starting to sound confusing? Don’t worry we will make everything very clear so that you can do less thinking and more drinking!
- A coupler is a device that is attached to the top of any commercial keg so that the gas can push the liquid through the beer lines and out of your taps. All commercial kegs are categorised into 3 types of couplers, A-Type, D-Type or S-Type. To ensure that you are getting the correct coupler for your favourite beer click here for our Kegerator Information page.
Kegerator must be assembled. Download instruction manual below or contact our support team for assistance on assembly.
- All Kegerators are covered by 12 Months Warranty
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.