Polar Star 120" 16:9 4K Ambient Light Rejecting Home Theater Fixed Frame Projector Screen
The Polar Star is Elite Screen's latest edition to its line of Ambient Light Rejecting projection screens. Polar Star is a polarized, angular reflective, ambient-light-rejecting front projection screen for the Home Cinema and Commercial markets. It is also exceptional in its handling of Actvie and Passive 3D technologies.
The Polar Star material offers superb brightness and contrast through a combination of its highly reflective surface and gray diffusion layered coating. This angular-reflective-screen material has a brightness of 1.3 gain and a 70 degree viewing angle. This makes it ideal for home cinema and commercial applications alike. The Silver-Gray protective surface coating is a reflective compound that is polarized to allow its use in active or passive 3D presentations while maintaining a 92% polarization retention.
- Angular Reflective and Ambient Light Rejecting technology
- Award winning ISF Certified PolarStar material
- 1.3 gain with 70 degree viewing angle
- Superb color balance, no color shift
- Available in diagonal sizes from 100", 110", 120". 135", and 150" in 16:9 HDTV format
- 8.9cm frame width with velvet coating
- Railing mount design allows slideable movement on the wall mounts to ensure the screen is properly centered
- Custom sizes are available
- Recommended Minimum Throw Distance 1.5x image width
- 2-Year Premium Warranty
Product Type: Polar Star
Screen Material: PolarStar
Aspect Ratio: 16:9
Nominal Diagonal: 120"
Viewing Dimensions: 149.6cm H x 265.9cm W
Viewing angle: 70 Degrees
Frame: 8.9cm frame width with velvet coating
Note: not compatible with ultra/short-throw projectors. Recommended projector throw distance is 1.5x image width or further
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.