Elite Screens R120DHD5 ezFrame CineGrey 5D Series Projector Screen - 16:9 - 120" Diagonal (104.0"W x 58.5"H)
The ezFrame CineGrey 5D Series is our award-winning fixed frame screen with full tension uniformity and Elite's CineGrey 5D screen material.The CineGrey 5D is an ambient light rejecting front material for 2D and Active or Passive 3D Steroscopic presentations. The high gain/contrast properties improve the brightness and contrast levels in ambient light environments for both 2D and 3D.Easily attached Frame Tension System allows perfect tension uniformity with a simple procedure. Standard Black Backed Screen Material prevents light penetration for superior color reproduction.The aluminum Sliding Wall Brackets provide the installer with a simple solution to screen installation and adjustable horizontal centering.Standard 2.36" Black Velvet Surfaced Frame enhances the perceived brightness of the projection image with superior contrast and color reproduction for sharper picture quality. Wide-Borders also absorb light overshoot to professionally matte your presentation.
Size and Aspect Ratio
- 16:9 Aspect Ratio
- 120" Diagonal Viewing Size (104.0"W x 58.5"H)
Frame & Installation
- CineGrey 5D (1.5 Gain, High Contrast) ?at tensioned screen material
- 110 degree wide viewing angle for commercial and residential presentations
- High fidelity gray surface produces superb clarity and sharp images
- 88% polarization retention
- Angular-Reflective and Ambient Light Rejecting technology
- Screen surface can be cleaned with mild soap and water; Mildew Resistant
- Black velvet surfaced 2.36" anodized aluminum angular frame enhances picture contrast
- Easy to assemble and install in minutes
- Sliding wall mounts ensure the installation is properly centered
- Available in 4:3, 16:9 and 16:10 aspect ratios
- Diagonal sizes ranging from 84" - 226"Quality & Reliability
- Premium 2-Year Parts and Labor Warranty
- 3-Year Warranty for Government, Education, Military and Religious
- ETL, FCC, CE, CB GOSTCE & ISO9001:2008 Certi?ed
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.