Grand Deluxe 3 - Two Door Draught Pack Builder
Our Grand Deluxe 3 models are made and built tough for a commercial environment for your use in the man cave or small bar / cafe.
This two door model can fit a large combination of kegs.
12 x 19L Cornelius Ball Lock Kegs. This bundle will be capped at 4 x 19L Kegs to be dispensed at one time.
If you're looking to expand the Modular 76 series. Please use our search function for Modular 76 pieces.
3 x 50L DIN type Kegs - Commonly A-Type Kegs
2 x 50L Euro Type Kegs - Commonly D-Type Kegs
Recent Grand Deluxe 3 Upgrades:
- Durable Dixell temperature controller. Previously we had been having some issues with the Carel temp controllers so we have upgraded to the more reliable Dixell temp controllers.
- r290 refrigerant gas. This is more electrically efficient, environmentally friendly and gives a better cooling performance.
- Embraco Compressor - EM2X3117U
- 304 Stainless Steel Countertops with thick core foam to aid in temperature loss from your refrigerator.
- Black matte steel finish on the outside that has been chemically engineered with a vinyl substrate to prevent corrosion.
- Double glazed tempered safety glass with self-closing lockable doors as standard. (6 x Keys)
- Exterior LED light switch
- Inbuilt countersunk stainless drip tray system with drainage tubes fitted. Two font mounting holes pre-fitted.
- 2 x Rubberised Steel wire racks for promotional bottles and cans.
- 4 x Heavy duty castor wheels (not fitted/optional)
External: 1495mm (L) x 705mm (W) x 910 (H) [without 100mm castor wheels]
Internal: 1160mm (L) x 550mm (D) x 780mm (H)
As this is quite a large item to ensure that you aren't overcharged we ask that you please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach us at 0291995094 for an accurate shipping quote.
Commonly this will be in regards to defrost cycles and calibration of temperature of the Grand Deluxe 3. As KegLand does not know where the units will be installed and used in what conditions, the default settings are not always the correct for your use.
2. This is a commercial grade appliance with a high level of cooling performance. The powerful fans in this unit are louder than the smaller Series X and Series 4 Kegerators.
3. These commercial grade fridges have been handcrafted and may have some light cosmetic scratches or dings/dents.
4. Please be aware that it's possible they may arrive with some cosmetic marks/scratches/dents from handling but we guarantee the cooling performance of the fridge.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.