- The charged tempered safety glass is coated with two layers of UV protection to keep your wine safe from both incandescent and fluorescent light sources. The LOW E glass helps prevent condensation.
- The attractive stainless steel glass door hardware on the beer and wine cooler is easy to clean and maintain.
- The quiet and durable vibration-free cooling compressor combines with our state-of-the-art fan to distribute cool air throughout the cabinet, ensuring temperature uniformity in the entire cooler.
- Includes 7 beech wood shelves, 2 glass shelves, 1 wire shelf, 1 wire basket. Both shelves and racks are easy to remove to tailor your wine cooler and beverage center storage needs.
- High-end digital display controllers.
- Locks with a spare key to protect your stock.
- Unique front-vented heat dispersion systems that allow each cellar to be built into cabinets with minimal clearance.
- Interior LEDs.
- Volume: 184L (6.50 Cu.ft)
- Capacity: 58 cans (11.2 OZ) and 31 bottles of wine
- Installation: Built-in or freestanding, Front Venting
- Shelf Configuration: 7 wood shelves, 2 glass shelves + 1 wire shelf + 1 wire basket
- Adjustable Temperature Range: LEFT 5-18°C; RIGHT 1-18°C
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures: 0-38°C
- Noise Level in Decibels: <42dB
- Rated Power Input: 90 Watts
- Rated Current: 0.9 A
- Refrigerant: R600A
- Energy Consumption: 1.23Kw*h/24h
- Net Weight: 60kg (132 lb)
- Unit Size: 750W x 600D x 865H mm.
- Additional minimum space requirements for built-in applications: Not required. But recommend 20mm on either side, 10mm on top, 20mm at the rear
This front-venting unit can hold up to 31 bottles of wine and over 58 cans of beverages. Like all of our compressor units, this beer and wine cooler is equipped with one of the quietest compressors on the market, while its solid construction and design mean that this unit will be with you for the long haul.
Now you can appreciate the joy that comes with owning a beautiful and reliable unit that meets your every need. Treat all your beverages like royalty with KingsBottle.
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY (free): KingsBottle provides a warranty that all wine cellars and beverage refrigerators to be free from defects due to workmanship or material under normal use and service for a period of (2) years from the date of purchase for both parts and labor. (Note: this does not apply to the refurbished units.)
- 3 YEAR WARRANTY ( optional ): Extends the same warranty as the 2-year warranty for a period of 3 years.
- 5 YEAR WARRANTY ( optional ): Extends the same warranty as the 2-year warranty for a period of 5 years.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.