Total quality, design, and function ensure that this KingsBottle upright wine fridge refrigerator enables you to store your collection with total peace of mind at a highly accurate set temperature. You can also purchase a second unit with the door hinged on the opposite side that will allow you to house wines at a different temperature, or simply to expand the quantity that you are able to cellar. We also make a fully matching bar fridge that can sit side-by-side with these units - see our model KB170BX Beverage Fridge
This fridge is great because:
- Equipped with an Embraco Inverter compressor, meaning this KB170DX dual zone wine fridge is super quiet and reduces energy consumption by 40%!
- Optimized FULL-EXTENSION pull-out wood shelves with sturdy and wine-friendly beech.
- LIGHT ON/OFF, COLOR & BRIGHTNESS CONTROL:
You can turn the light on/off, and also change the light color to any from red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, or white. It also has color-changing lights so your fridge can spark with color!
- Volume: 405 Litre
- Capacity: 167 bottles (136 bottles, 3 display shelves option)
- Installation: Built-in or freestanding, Front Venting
- Shelf Configuration: 14 standard beech wood wine shelves on ball bearing rollers ( can convert to 3 display shelves + 9 standard shelves).
- Adjustable Temperature Range: Upper zone 5-15°C; Bottom zone 7-18°C
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures: 0°C / 38°C
- Noise Level in Decibels: <40dB
- Cooling System: Compressor
- Temperature Control: Digital Thermostatic Control
- Circulating Fans: Low noise 12 volt
- Lighting type: Energy friendly LED (Blue)
- Door Type: Glass door with stainless steel frame.
- Security Lock: Enabled
- Rated Power Input: 80 Watts
- Rated Current: 1.1 A
- Refrigerant: R600A
- Energy Consumption: 0.8Kw*h/D
- Net Weight: 141kgs
- Unit Size: 598Wx 685D x1825H mm (included 20mm stand feet)
- Additional minimum space requirements for built-in applications: Not required. But it's recommended 20mm on either side, 10mm on top, 20mm at the rear