The Aeon Series is a fixed frame projection screen that uses Elite’s EDGE FREE® technology. The EDGE FREE® design resembles a giant size flat panel TV display. The Aeon includes an ultra-thin trim as an installation option to further enhance the overall appearance.
Available in the following front projection materials
|Material Name||Gain||Viewing Angle||Description|
CineWhite™ has broad light dispersion through diffusion uniformity, black & white contrast and true color rendition. Recommended for rooms with controlled lighting. Works with Standard, Ultra/Short-throw 1080P/4K projectors.
|CineGrey 3D®||1.2||90°||CineGrey 3D® is a reference quality material formulated for environments with minimal control over room lighting. ISF Certified for color accuracy. Angular reflective with Ambient light rejecting technology.|
CineGrey is designed for low contrast Home Cinema projectors. It enhances black levels and color contrast while maintaining a neutral color temperature. Recommended for rooms with controlled lighting. Works with Standard, Ultra/Short-throw 1080P/4K projectors.
AcousticPro UHD is an acoustically transparent front projection screen. It is 4K ultra HD ready and moire-free from visual artifacts. Recommended for rooms with controlled ligthing. Works with Standard, Ultra/Short-throw 1080P/4K projectors.
- Stretches over frame for a permanently tight-tensioned flat surface
- Active 3D, 4K Ultra HD, and HDR Ready
- Available in the following range of diagonal sizes:
- 84” - 200" in 16:9 format
- 103”, 125", 138" and 158" in 2.35:1 format
Design and Installation
- Aluminum lightweight split-frame design
- Easy to assemble and install in minutes
- EDGE FREE® or install ultra-thin trim
- Smaller footprint maximizes viewing area
- Wall mount brackets slide ensuring the frame is properly centered
- Optional LED backlight kit with remote control
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.